Monday 17 September 2018

Latitude 16

At latitude 16 (which is the same as Cooktown) something inevitably snapped and Rems and I waged war on our hair.  We booked in with our funk-sistah-hair-cutting-whizbang Beth Proudley at the Bella Luna salon and she cut the lion's share off first Reminy's and then my hair. 

Stage one - conservative
We were briefly satisfied with our new cuts, but then in a frenzy of sweat and humidity, I went back to beg more off, and one night soon after Reminy took my sewing scissors into the aft head and hacked off her already short ponytail.  It's getting seriously hot up here and we have no regrets.

Stage 2 - just get it off my head already

2 comments:

  1. It was a privilege to chop you both... Reminy - I still want another go at the back... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always LOVED you girls with short hair!
    Short hair rules....Yaaaayyyy
    PS I also love you with long hair!

    ReplyDelete